Monday, July 11, 2011

Moving to new format

Hi guys,

I'm making a few changes to my 'social media' and marketing strategies that I wanted to tell you about.  I've been redeveloping my website and refining my service offering.  The positive psych and happiness stuff is still there but it's now interwoven with my work on improving employee engagement.

I've got two main communications strategies that I'll be using and I'd like to invite you to either of them.

Firstly, if you like the informal but more frequent approach to keeping in touch, my Facebook Business Page is a good starting point.  You can view the page by clicking the image below.  If you like the page, click 'Like' to stay in touch.

Click to view Sean's Facebook Business Page.
I'll still be blogging about all sorts of things related to employee engagement.  You can subscribe to that as a newsletter but not just yet, not until the site is finalised.  It should be in the next couple of days.

I'll put a link to the Blog's on Facebook too, so either way you won't miss out on a Blog style update from me.

Thanks for your support so far guys.  I'd love it if you continued to support me and my endeavours to make work a more rewarding, enjoyable and meaningful activity for Australian Workers.

Till next time...

Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Before submitting all I ask is that you please be mindful of your fellow readers.